"I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken of me". We currently have a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK's most successful drinks businesses. This is an incredible place to work, where you can be creative, autonomous and have fun at the same time. The team is highly valued, so the business works hard to ensure that everyone in the business loves what they do.
As Business Analyst you will assist the Finance and Sales team with the collation, preparation and presentation of financial and management information, and the maintenance and development of reporting and information systems. This role demands someone with a can-do attitude and ability to work cross-functionally.
What you'll do:
• Be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of key sales reports and dashboards
• Providing critical support to the team during month end close, including P&L reconciliations and variance analysis
• Supporting the sales team to better understand and own their financials, through manipulating large amounts of data
• Monitoring orders, EPOS, in-store stock-holding, to assist the teams in updating latest estimates
• Support in the creation of medium- and long-term forecasts, to better enable the business to monitor on-going performance
• Assisting in the preparation of financial information for meetings and company presentations
• Providing ad hoc support and analysis on projects
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's Degree (2.1) in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Solutions-focused mindset
• Ability to spot problems, identify potential efficiencies, and suggest improvements
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.