Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a leading FMCG beverage distribution company. They supply to both on trade and off trade customers across the UK. The company have exciting growth plans for 2020. As one of the UK's leading networks this is a great opportunity. They are currently looking for an experienced Stock Analyst to join them on a temporary basis of up to 5 months.
• Ownership of the stock accounts on the balance sheet
• Management of book to book stock counts and inventory adjustments
• Ownership and management of processes around stock, including operational processes
• Control and checks that new products are set up correctly
• Investigating and resolving variances
• Improving internal stock control practises
• Monitoring Inventory transactions
• Understanding variances to standard costs and recommending resolutions
• Monitoring, challenging and updating profit per case assumptions where appropriate in conjunction with the Off Trade team
• Month End stock reporting and KPI’s
What we are looking for from you:
• Strong numerical skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Delivering accurately within tight timescales
• Financial analysis in a complex, high volume, large data environment
• Advanced Excel skills
• Part / fully qualified Accountant
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.