Are you a qualified accountant with strong commercial awareness? Do you have strong analytical experience and a strong management accounting skill set? Have you got exposure to creating budgets and forecasts and cash flow management? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is the United Kingdom's largest and longest-standing in its field and one of the most successful companies in the UK.
Based in their central London head office you will be reporting in to the finance manager.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for the cost management and accounting of the head office costs
• Partnering senior leaders to review monthly reporting and working with them on future forecast and budgeting activities
• Liaising with budget holders to review monthly costs, acting as the primary point of contact for non-financial teams in the office building
• Responsible for intercompany recharges
• Making decisions on which costs are accepted and how they are allocated
• Running process improvement projects
• Responsible for the preparation and reporting of monthly head office accounts including variances to each cost centre for the UK
• Completing balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparing VAT invoices relating to cross boarder charges
• Producing the annual forecast, budget and statutory process for the UK head office
• Providing continuous reviews and improvements of existing processes
• Working extensively with profit and loss, balance sheet, accruals and prepayments, fixed assets and general ledger
The right candidate for this role must be qualified with a proven track record of working to tight deadlines with fantastic communication skills at all levels and excellent attention to detail. Excellent Excel skills are also essential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!