Secretariat Assistant – £28K - £36K + Benefits
About my Client
A forward-thinking insurance company who have undergone a period of growth over the last few years and have proved their resilience during these challenging times. They have a great team, provide a fantastic working environment and offer some excellent benefits!
To provide a full secretariat service and organisational support to the leadership team, whilst developing and maintaining communication with internal and external contacts.
- Arrange meetings of the Directors, including the issue of proper notices of meetings, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken
- Maintain the company statutory registers or books
- File annual returns with the Regulator/Companies House
- Inform the Regulator/Companies House of any significant changes in the company structure or management
- Ensure the security of the company legal documents
- Managing the Secretariat Duties in order continually to seek to develop the quality and effectiveness of the overall operation
- Currently or interest in studying towards being an ICSA Qualified Chartered Secretary
- Experience of working in a similar role with Directors
- Full understanding of the priorities of the Leadership Team/Board and the business
- Organisational awareness with an understanding of the mission, strategy and objectives of business
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels of the Society and Directors, as well as various external contacts, including professional advisers
- In return my client can offer a salary of up to £36,000 + benefits