Compliance Officer – £70K - £80K + Benefits
About my Client
A forward-thinking insurance company who have undergone a period of growth over the last few years and have proved their resilience during these challenging times. They have a great team, provide a fantastic working environment and offer some excellent benefits!
To drive a culture of compliance and ensure that everyone understands the principles and meets regulatory requirements, whilst communicating effectively with the FCA. My client are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer who has an in-depth understanding of external regulatory requirements and policies, and can support and advise the Finance & Risk Director, the Board and relevant staff.
- Champion a culture of compliance to ensure everyone understands the principles and meets our external regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- To communicate effectively with the FCA and keep the Board, management and staff informed, as necessary.
- Raise awareness and provide an advisory role for regulatory aspects across the firm, ensuring best practice and compliance as required by the FCA and PRA
- Define and review a conduct risk and compliance framework for the Society, including best practice guidance
- Ensure that systems and controls are in place to record breaches and report material ones to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as appropriate
- Manage the anti-money laundering policies and procedures and ensure compliance
- Experienced Compliance Officer with CPD gained within the financial services sector
- Experience of working in a regulated environment within the Financial Services sector
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred
- Knowledge of data protection legislation
- Proven managerial and business experience gained at a Managerial level
- In return my client can offer a salary of up to £80,000 + benefits