Year End Accountant
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working in unison with a leading brand based near Coventry. Due to key changes in the business they are resourcing for a Qualified By Experience Year End Accountant
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Year End Accountant will take charge of the company’s Statutory Accounts production.
Further Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for Year End process ensuring any problems are dealt with effeciently the ideal candidate would have had exposure to UKGAAP as well as IFRS
What are we looking for?
- Pattern and install accounting process amendments
- Set out improvements in the control structure
- Corporation Tax including capital allowances strategy
- Liaise with auditors and external tax consultants
- Use Excel to an intermediate standard
What is on offer?
- Qualified by Experience Accountant preferably with a practice background
- Display clear evidence of being able to manage the complete year end process
- Solid communicator
4-6 month assignment. The opportunity to make a significant mark in this developing business. In addition to free parking you will have the opportunity to receive a potential extension to the assignment.