Interim Financial Accountant £50k Pro Rata + Benefits Coventry
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working in unison with a leading brand based near Coventry. Due to key changes in the business they are resourcing for an Interim Financial Accountant.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the Interim Financial Accountant, have ownership for preparation of the company’s Statutory Accounts.
Further Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for Year End statutory accounts. Advising on any financial reporting issues, year-end processes, dealing with external auditors and the production of year end statutory accounts. This requires knowledge of both IFRS/ USGAAP
What are we looking for?
- Map and implement accounting process developments
- Manage improvements in the control framework
- Corporation Tax including capital allowances strategy
- Be a professional business partner for auditors and external tax consultants
- Manage small team of part qualified accountants
What is on offer?
- ACCA or ACA preferably with a practice background
- Demonstrate clearly previous ownership of the end to end year end process
- Technically proficient accountant
A salary of up to £50,000 with and the opportunity to make a significant mark in this developing business. Based in smart offices you will be working in a company that values flexible working with the chance to genuinely progress your career. In addition:
- Free parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working