“Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.” Harper Lee.
We are delighted to be working with an established firm that is looking to recruit an Audit Senior into its fold. Providing sound advice to businesses all over the country is at the heart of its core. It’s a company that truly perceives its staff as its own investment and proactively allows them to progress and develop.
Based at their Surrey office, located close to Heathrow, your responsibilities will include:
• Completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures
• Responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments
• Ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
• Prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager
• Planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.