A Finance Bid Lead / Modeller is required by a leading services business to support on all financial aspects of major bids and growth projects for a key business area. The role will be focussed on providing financial leadership, cost modelling and data analysis for projects and bids. The key deliverables of the Finance Bid Lead / Modeller include:-
- Leading and providing finance support to bids and other growth projects through the provision of advanced financial modelling capability
- Ensuring bid cost models are current, accurate and reported on a monthly basis
- Continuously improving bid cost models and other relevant models and processes
- Leading and providing support to any stakeholder engagements that may be required to support new business or bid activity
- Preparing and presenting relevant financial results and forecasts; including bid cost forecasts, bid reporting packs, budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring that all relevant management reporting information is delivered accurately in an appropriate format and in a timely manner
The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with advanced excel modelling skills gained in a similar bids and modelling role who can can commence the assignment on short notice.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.