We are partnering with a leading business based in Weymouth to recruit for a full-time Payroll Administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract.
- Dealing with all aspects of Payroll Administration for a monthly payroll
- Managing the time and attendance system
- Working effectively and efficiently with the payroll cycle
- Ensuring all required payroll data is collated and processed accurately and within agreed timescales
- Managing the processes between the HR and Payroll team, and providing the HR team with training and support
- Provide an expert point of contact for employees to resolve / investigate any payroll related queries efficiently
- Ensuring all statutory payments are calculated and processed correctly including SSP, SMP, SPP
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Previous payroll experience, or payroll knowledge with a willingness to learn and progress
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- The initiative to work on your own or as a part of the wider team
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to manage large volumes of data
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.