Sheridan Maine are working with a reputable accountancy business based in the heart of Reading town centre who are seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their busy finance team. This is a great opportunity offering fantastic perks including 25 days holiday and a competitive salary.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Resolving queries
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis
- Assisting with forecasts and budgets
- Posting purchase invoices and payments
- Reviewing processes to ensure efficiencies and improve performances
Key attributes and skills for this role include:
- Part qualified (AAT, ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong IT skills, intermediate level of Excel required
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to solve and handle issues/queries
Our client is based in the centre of Reading and can be accessed easily by public transport links.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.