Corporate HR Manager - London
Sheridan Maine are partnering with a multinational organisation based in London, which has easy access via public transport.
An exciting opportunity to lead a team and partner the business offering operational support and providing the full employee life cycle, L&D, ER, recruitment, remuneration strategies and H&S.
- Software/TECH company background
- Commercial HR Business Partner
- HR Policies - develop, design & deliver
- HR Projects
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment Management
- Experience of working within a high growth & fast paced organisation
- Manage teams through change
- Strategic / Business Planning
- Strong Leadership / People Management
- Professional, Consultative & Confident communication skills
- Highly Analytical
- HR Budget Management
- Company/Policy Compliance
- HR Reports
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager from a large corporate and preferably a high growth organisation, from the technology sector. If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and gain an understanding of the business please do get in touch for further information.