“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” John C Maxwell.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an international organisation to recruit a Finance Business Partner into their busy leadership team.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract, and you will be accountable for the strategic financial business partnering of half of the global leadership team.
What you will be doing:
• Lead assessment and explanation of the financial position and associated business implications analysing drivers of performance in comparison to budget and advising on resource allocations, reprioritisation as required, proactively identifying potential efficiencies, enabling new forecasts of output as required
• Deliver strategic, financial, and commercial advice and analysis of new business initiatives
• Support development of financially robust business cases and project plans. Tracking progress against plan/budget and ensuring benefits are realised
• Provide technical financial advice to the leadership team
• Provide comprehensive analysis of business performance and related financial implications in value added commentary for management information
• Lead creation of annual budgets
• Identify business and financial opportunities/efficiencies
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW or recognised equivalent)
• Strong commercial analytical skills
• Strong customer focussed, business partnering experience
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.