A great business in Portsmouth is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Finance team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract basis. This is a great role within an organisation that is passionate about looking after its employees, as well as providing opportunities to help the successful individual grow and develop as an Accounting Professional.
For this role, duties include but are not limited to-
- Provide accurate information to internal stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accounts and Stat Accounts preparation
- Business Partnering
- Financial Modelling
The ideal candidate will be
- Able to commit fully to the full contract
- AAT Level 4 Qualified/ Higher study part qualified
- An effective communicator
- Experienced in developing financial models
This role will be initially based at home until Lockdown restrictions are lifted.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.