Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with a leading Basingstoke retail business who are seeking a Finance Analyst to join their group reporting function.
Working with the Financial Reporting Manager, the position will be fully responsible for all aspects of the stock accounting and cash forecasting function.
Main duties of the role include;
- Produce weekly analysis and reporting of cash position and forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Provide timely and consistent stock reporting
- Regularly liaise with internal departments and present financial information
- Undertake extensive financial analysis and commentary
- Work closely with the wider finance team to provide support in relation to bank reconciliations, VAT and year end reporting
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and driven, able to communicate effectively with multiple teams across the business. Previously experience working within the retail sector would be highly advantageous as well as exemplary analytical skills with exposure to cash management and stock accounting. Advanced Excel skills are essential. Candidates who are part qualified (ACCA / CIMA / AAT )or qualified by experience will be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
The company offer a flexible work environment which prides itself on a collaborative working culture. Car parking is provided and the company are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.