Finance Manager - Newport - £35K - £40K
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-established and rapidly growing business to recruit a new position within their finance function. You will be managing the entire finance function and will play a key role in delivering relevant financial information to help support business decisions and future growth plans.
This is a hands-on role which will suit an ambitious qualified accountant or someone who is nearing the end of their qualifications and keen to take the next step.
Based in Newport, the duties will include but are not limited to;
• Producing monthly management accounts
• Carry out all bookkeeping duties for the business
• Creating and presenting financial reports and budgets and advising on costs and profits.
• VAT returns
• HMRC reconciliations + bank reconciliations
• Financial forecasting
• Credit control duties, and liaising with clients
My client is looking for;
• ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified / Finalist
• Experienced in month end reporting as well as bookkeeping duties
• Sage experience desirable
• An excellent telephone manner, patient and polite.
• Ambition and drive to grow and develop with the business
• Ability to investigate and improve processes.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to become a part of a growing business and join a relaxed, hardworking and motivated team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.