A leading national and global provider of audit, tax and consulting services to mid-market companies is recruiting a Corporate Tax Associate Director to manage a portfolio of owner managed and private equity backed corporate clients.
This is an exciting and varied role and will involve working on a range of advisory projects and technical assignments, such as tax due diligence projects and more general advisory. The key responsibilities of the Corporate Tax Associate Director include:-
- Day to day responsibility for a portfolio of tax compliance clients
- Reviewing tax computations prepared by your team
- Liaising and building relationships with clients, ensuring excellent levels of service
- Running complex tax advisory projects including tax due diligence, tax structuring, international tax advisory work and large complex corporation tax advisory work
- Identifying and advising on tax planning opportunities as well as undertaking specialist technical assignments as required
It’s expected that you will be CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified with demonstrable experience in a manager role and possess excellent corporate tax advisory and compliance knowledge.
The role is temporarily working from home but will based in their Southampton office however moving forward they are very flexible on remote working with one or two days a week expected in the office.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible