My client is one of the UK's biggest success stories of the past three years, experiencing phenomenal growth that has led to them being one of the leaders in their field- if not the leader!
Sheridan Maine is proud to be recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst to join this fast paced, high performing team to support them at a key time.
If you are looking for a role that will challenge you to the full, and test all of your skills to date...this could well be it! Key duties for this role include, but are not limited to-
- Preparation of Month-end accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and business planning
- Balance sheet analysis
- Contributing to commentaries for Senior Leaders
- Business partnering across the organisation
- Analysis, KPI monitoring and variance reporting
This is a role that allows you to understand WHY things are happening as they are in this fast paced business.
The ideal candidate will be-
- Part Qualified/ Newly Qualified- CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- In a similar Analyst role at present
- Management Accountant with an Analysis background, as opposed to a Transactional focus.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.