An established business services group based on the Isle of Wight is recruiting a Financial Controller to business partner the operational functions and manage the finance team. The main responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:-
- Monthly management accounts, analysis and commentary
- Cash management and overseeing credit control
- Supporting the operational team with financial advice to aid decision making
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Statutory accounts and managing the audit process
- Team management and development
- Financial systems and process improvement work
The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with experience in a similar financial and team management role as a Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager or Financial Controller.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible