Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a highly successful and growing Group of companies based near Bournemouth. They require an experienced Finance Manager to join their dynamic and complex organisation and become a key member of their Senior Leadership team.
As Finance Manager you will report into the Chief Financial Officer and provide support to the wider team through development of the processes, policies, systems and reporting within the Group, while contributing to the development of the Group’s fiscal strategy and activities.
Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Working closely with internal and external resources to achieve results, you will review the current systems and processes seeking ways to improve and create more efficiencies.
- Ongoing review of cashflow management and development including data collection, review and analysis and thorough financial planning and modelling.
- Analysis of existing and potential tax positions across the various structures within the group and planning to minimise taxes, while assisting in the implementation of Tax strategies across the group.
- Preparing adhoc reporting for the Senior Leadership Team and Directors.
- Coordination of resources to achieve results within desired timeframes.
Naturally, you will be commercially astute, with a sound understanding of working within a group of companies and the financial complexities therein. This role will require you to have a good understanding and practical knowledge of taxation. With sound business planning skills, ability to communicate effectively while working as a Business Partner with internal and external parties. You will need to be able to cope well under pressure, have a positive and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
We are seeking a fully Qualified and experienced (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Accountant, with a proactive and motivated work ethic and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We are keen to see candidates who are looking for their next step into a progressive and challenging Financial Management position within a diverse and growing organisation. Ideally working in a similar business or perhaps making their first move into Industry from Practice.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to further develop your career.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.