Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-established and rapidly growing business to recruit an experienced Senior Payroll Manager.
Based in Newport, the duties will include but are not limited to;
• Running weekly and monthly payroll, including RTI Submissions
• CIS deductions, processing SMP, Pensions and SSP deductions
• Use of spreadsheets and formulae to collate and import payroll information
• Setting up new starters and leavers (P45/P46)
• Process year-end returns
• Resolve payroll queries
• Report to and work closely with Directors, be able to run payroll smoothly in their absence
• Liaise with clients in regards to payroll
My client is looking for;
• Minimum 3+ Years payroll experience
• CIPP Qualification
• Ability to lead and develop a team
• An excellent telephone manner, patient and polite
• Ambition and drive to grow and develop with the business
• Ability to investigate and improve processes
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to become a part of a growing business and join a relaxed, hardworking and motivated team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.