Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-established and rapidly growing business to recruit an experienced Accountant.
Based in Newport, the duties will include but are not limited to;
• Carry out all bookkeeping duties for the business
• Creating and presenting financial reports and budgets and advising on costs and profits.
• VAT returns
• HMRC reconciliations + bank reconciliations
• Financial forecasting
• Credit control duties, and liaising with clients
My client is looking for;
• Plentiful experience within a full end to end Bookkeeping/Accounting role
• ACCA qualified would be advantageous
• Ability to lead and develop a team
• An excellent telephone manner, patient and polite.
• Ambition and drive to grow and develop with the business
• Ability to investigate and improve processes.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to become a part of a growing business and join a relaxed, hardworking and motivated team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.