Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a newly created Junior Finance Manager position.
This role reports into the Financial Controller but you must be able to work with autonomy and act as the senior person when liaising with other Heads of Department. It’s an exciting role for someone looking to step up into their First Finance Manager position
You will be responsible for all financial transactions including month end and year end procedures and credit control. You will be required to produce information for Senior management to produce accounts and also undertake reporting as necessary for the Senior Management team on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining and balancing accounts
- Managing invoicing and payments
- Full management of sales ledger and credit control
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Support budgeting and forecasting process
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accurate working with good attention to detail
- Self-organised with good time management
- Sage 50 essential, good excel to include pivots and look ups
- Pension, Life insurance
- 24 days holiday plus other benefits
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.