“The highest of distinctions is service to others.” King George VI.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established firm that is dedicated to delivering exceptional service with a personal touch. This is a company that has seen rapid growth in recent years and is currently looking for a qualified accountant to join them as Finance Team Leader.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering a co-ordinated service to a portfolio of clients
• Managing service delivery on accounting/financial matters
• Detailed review of all accounting output
• Ownership of accounting output
• Management of resource requirements within the team through business cycle
• Managing the workflow of the team on a day to day basis
• Maintaining a high standard of service and good client relations
• Co-ordinating service delivery with other disciplines
• Managing the effectiveness of accounting technical resources
• Managing team billing
• Team debt management
• You will also have responsibility for Business Planning, People Development, Risk Management and Business Development
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA
• An audit or financial accounting background is preferred
• Strong people and team management skills, especially to develop people by motivating and coaching
• Willingness to build relationships and to influence positively at all levels
• Openness to involve management in resolution of issues
• Active role in disseminating information, both technical and client related, to other team members to increase awareness
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.