A Top 10 accountancy firm with offices near Southampton is recruiting a Business Services Senior / Accounts Senior to work as part of their Business Services team supporting a diverse range of clients. The key responsibilities of the Accounts Senior include:-
- Producing statutory accounts
- Drafting tax computations and tax returns
- Production on management accounts and KPIs
- Completion of VAT and P11D returns
- Offering advice on best practice and making recommendations for improvements
- Driving the use of cloud accounting software with clients
- Mentoring junior team members
The successful candidate will be part qualified (ACA or ACCA) or fully AAT qualified with experience of working in a similar business services outsourcing role with strong knowledge of cloud accounting software.
The company offer an excellent benefits package as well as ongoing training and mentoring to support professional qualifications and career development.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.