Seeking career progression in a well-established accountancy practice ? Our client, an accountancy firm based in Hampshire. is looking for an Audit Semi Senior to join their team in a role that is an excellent platform to further develop your career, while also offering excellent benefits.
The role is varied with duties including but not limited to :
• Performing a range of audit activities, to include use of audit software
• Producing audit files and documentation
• Liaising with clients
• Working with and supporting the audit team
We are looking for:
• Part qualified at either ACA/ACCA
• Previous experience in practice
• Competent in Microsoft office, including Excel and Word
• Experience of computerised audit systems
• Experience of performing and completing audit and accounts work
The position offers a competitive salary and excellent working environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.