Our client is a large accountancy firm and they are looking to hire a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Senior to join their team based in Hampshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation in a position that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and career development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited.to:
- A full range of audit activities and audit fieldwork.
- Responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, and associated files and documentation.
- The preparation statutory financial statements.
- Plus a range of additional duties.
The position requires:
- Qualified ACA,ACCA Auditor from a practice background.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational/planning skills and an attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.