My client is offering the opportunity for an Underwriter to work within a fast paced, growing business that has a truly unique team culture.
The role will primarily focus on responding to requests from Brokers and Applicants and will ultimately be responsible for managing the underwriting and due diligence process from loan application to loan drawdown.
- Working with Senior Underwriting Team to progress cases from deal in principal to drawdown.
- Making lending decisions in line with company credit policy to an individual mandate level
- Reviewing initial enquiries and prepare indicative terms and offers of finance
- Ensuring that all loan conditions have been met once offers are accepted and the case moves efficiently to drawdown.
- Preparing detailed credit papers with all appropriate conditions and presenting the proposition to Credit Committee
- Ensuring that information concerning each loan is accurately and comprehensively detailed, both prior to and upon drawdown.
- Reviewing files for drawdown to ensure they have met all underwriting requirements and loan conditions.
- Adhering to internal underwriting policy and regulatory requirements
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Previous experience gained within an Underwriting role
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead discussions with clients and the Senior Leadership team
- Solid analytical and report writing skills
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships
- A strong work ethic; the desire to get things done, and to learn and progress
This is a superb opportunity to develop your career in the finance sector to join a growing team and benefit from their top training, support and career development opportunity.
If you are a high achiever with a willingness to learn and believe you have what it takes to make a difference, then please send me your CV.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.