Sheridan Maine has partnered with a well-known organisation who is recruiting a Credit Analyst to join their busy finance office on a 6 month contract basis.
Key duties of the position will include;
• Performing detailed analysis to assess credit ratings
• Preparing risk assessment reports
• Preparation of documents and reports
• Preparing credit requests
• Resolving credit queries
• Recommending on credit decisions based on your findings
• Accessing risk alerts and escalating if necessary
• Supporting the team with general credit activities
The suitable applicant will have a proven track record of working within a Credit Control environment having undertaken a similar role using their strong analytical skills. Ideally from a larger company background, a strong commercial acumen is essential for this role as well as an advanced level of Excel.
The company offers excellent benefits, which includes a competitive pensions scheme, pro rata 25 days holiday, free onsite parking and even a cycle to work scheme.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.