Sheridan Maine are partnering with a successful business based in Weymouth who, due to expansion are recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join their busy team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroller to become a key member within a supportive team and take responsibility for the payroll and improve on existing processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collating and inputting the weekly and monthly payroll data for the outsourced payroll provider and liaise with them regarding any queries
- Reconciling all PAYE & National insurance payments made to the HMRC
- Pension, holiday and personal taxation calculations
- First point of contact for employees regarding any payroll queries
- Preparing and posting payroll journals, ensuring that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly
- Creating weekly and monthly payroll reports
- Reconciling all employee pensions made to the company pension provider
- Working alongside the HR team to assist with onboarding of staff into the Time & attendance system
- Collating information for P11d/PSA submissions.
The ideal candidate will have solid payroll knowledge and expertise to effectively run the payroll, with the ability to work well under pressure and adapt to a change as the business evolves with growth.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.