Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a leading UK organisation that are looking to add a strong Finance Modeller to their growing commercial finance department.
The role will be required to provide key project and commercial support, duties include;
- Build and develop complex financial models to support investment appraisals
- Provide commercial analysis and commentary to internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing projects to assess their commercial viability
- Assessing various outputs and key metrics, ensuring relevant data is highlighted
- Produce financial and non financial reports
- Provide support to the budgeting and forecasting process for new projects
- Produce management accounts
The desired candidate will have exemplary financial modelling and advanced Excel skills coupled with a highly analytical approach. Prior experience of presenting reports and data is essential as well as the ability to challenge the information available offering advice and solutions when required. Effective communication skills are essential as the role will be liaising with a diverse range of non finance stakeholders.
The role can be based from a number of locations across the South East and will offer some flexibility of remote working. The organisation offer a competitive benefits package which includes contributory pension, flexible benefits and flexible working.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.