Financial Modeller - Up to £50k - Remote Working Available
A leading housing organisation is looking for a talented Financial Modeller to join their Commercial finance team, where you'll provide expert financial modelling, commercial analysis and support key strategic initiatives including capital investment projects and joint ventures, as well as acquisition and divestment opportunities.
- Build, organise and enhance models to analyse and monitor individual projects and wider portfolios
- Create and interrogate complex financial models in MS Excel and other systems to highlight how well projects fit with or are progressing against business plan targets
- Respond to day-to-day queries raised by colleagues and other stakeholders in respect of financial models and associated analysis
- Provide assurance support for 3rd party and colleague-created financial models
- Drive continuous improvement towards best-in-class financial modelling across the entire organisation in line with cross-industry best practice.
- Strong experience in financial modelling and analysis
- Preferably a qualified or part-qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally