Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a self-motivated, confident and hardworking Assistant Management Accountant, to join the finance team during an exciting period of strong continuous growth and profitability for the business. The role will cover a range of core activities detailed below whilst also needing to be flexible and reactive to emerging issues and priorities. This role will be on an initial fixed term contract of 18 months.
This role will support the Senior Management Accountant in relation to all day to day and month end activities including variance analysis.
- Preparation and input of the Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost centre reporting
- CAPEX analysis
- Assisting with the creation for all internal projects, ensuring that settlement rules correct and budget upheld
- Cash receipt allocation
- Expenses processing and checking
- Reporting the detailed utilisation analysis
- Monthly preparation of Phased Trial Balance, Profit and Loss, KPI’s
- Production of monthly cost centre reviews, Budget vs. Actuals vs. Forecast YTD
- Non-project invoicing and journaling
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of working in a face paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and high levels of accuracy
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.