Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-established and highly reputed firm to recruit an Accounting Technician.
Based in North Somerset, the duties will include but are not limited to;
• Providing bookkeeping and management accounting services.
• Filing Companies House and HMRC documents
• Makre sure accoutning records are up to date
• Preparing Financial statements for clients.
• Generak administration duties.
My client is looking for;
• AAT Qualified or ACCA Part Qualified.
• Experience of working within a practice
• Experience of preparing accounts for limited companies, unincorporated business and individuals.
• Professionalism, ability to work to deadlines, a team player
Previous work within a practice is essential.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.