A growing division of a large plc in the Fareham area is recruiting a Financial Accountant to work with the local Financial Controller producing financial accounts and monthly reporting to group. The key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include: -
- Production of month end accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of statutory accounts and year end audit file as well as providing assistance during audit
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Submission of VAT, Intrastat and financial returns
- Process / internal controls review and improvement
- Acquisition integration work
The successful candidate is likely to be a recently qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with a Big 4, Top 10 or Top 20 practice background and have experience in a similar financial / technical accounting role.
The company have ambitious growth plans and are expecting to double their turnover over the next 3 years through a mixture of organic growth and acquisitions and accordingly the Financial Accountant can expect excellent career progression and development opportunities at both divisional and group level.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.