A large business with its UK head office in Southampton is recruiting a part time (25-28 hours a week) Payroll Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract starting in December. The key responsibilities of the Payroll Analyst include: -
- Ensuring that employees are paid accurately and on time via the outsourced payroll provider by following payroll procedures and controls
- Ensuring that the various monthly reports are completed and submitted on time
- Supporting the annual salary review process
- Undertaking end of year payroll reporting including P11 Ds and issue of P60s
- Supporting ad hoc queries and requests
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a HR Payroll function supporting a large monthly payroll process and be able to demonstrate sound reconciliation, analytical and numeracy skills to support month end reporting.
Free car parking is available on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.