Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who also wants to learn other finance tasks and develop in their career to support the Finance Manager. This role is in a small but friendly and supportive Accounts team in Bridport.
- Logging, maintaining and filing purchase ledger invoices
- Payment authorisation and processing
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining the accuracy of vendor details
- Posting and monitoring petty cash
Other areas of experience for example Sales Ledger and Bank Reconciliations would be an advantage, however not essential as full training will be given as you develop your career. Key skills:-
This role will be office based observing the social distancing measures currently in place.
- Impeccable accuracy
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and experience using Sage would be an advantage
- Excellent time-keeping
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Good attention to detail
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.