Sheridan Maine is working with an established company based in the heart of Bournemouth who are currently seeking an analytical wizard to assume the role of Commercial Analyst.
You will work closely with the Financial Controller and the Senior Leadership team to create and develop financial models to help support the business and deliver the financial strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Producing detailed Financial Models using Excel
• Working with large complex data sets, manipulating data and identifying trends whilst challenging and questioning outcomes
• Data Cleansing - detecting corrupt or inaccurate records within the database. Identify incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate parts of the data within the database and recommending remedial action such as replacing,
modifying, or deleting the inaccurate data
• Performing detailed analysis of external & internal information and provide support on strategic finance projects for the financial controller
• Performing customer profitability analysis and variance analysis and identify cost saving initiatives
The successful candidate will have experience gained from within a similar Analyst or commercial finance focused role, in a fast paced environment. You will have advanced Excel skills and will be confident using costing models within Excel. An inquisitive mind and a desire to understand the key mechanics of a business will be key to succeeding in this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.