My client is offering the opportunity for a forward-thinking and aspiring graduate to learn and develop within a fast paced, growing business that has a truly unique team culture.
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Strong work ethic; the desire to get things done, and to learn and progress
- Open-minded, a flexible thinker who is good with people and thrives on working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Analytical skills; the ability to accurately and diligently assimilate information, grasp concepts quickly, research and solve problems
- Excellent attention to detail and strong time-management skills
- Credible and effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Independent; the ability to think critically, challenge when appropriate, and to apply professional scepticism.
- A strong academic background, educated to degree level (minimum 2.1) and highly numerate
This is a superb opportunity for a graduate actively looking to start a career in the finance sector to join a growing team and benefit from their top training, support and career development opportunity.
If you are a high achiever with a willingness to learn and believe you have what it takes to make a difference, then please send me your CV.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.