I am partnering with a leading Business Recovery/Insolvency business with the hire of an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator in their Southampton Office. The role will involve a mix personal and corporate casework and you will need to provide support to more junior members of team.
Assisting with both Personal and Corporate Insolvency Cases: ·
Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases ·
Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents ·
Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
· Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds ·
Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
· Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
· Undertaking investigations into assets as required. · General support to Partner leading team or case as required.
· Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
· Delegate work to trainees and juniors as required
Work completed to required standards in agreed timescales
· Documents prepared correctly and in line with Firm standard documentation
· Cases and files compliant with JIMU requirements
Key Skills Required:
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to work at all levels
Ability to adapt to different situations
· Working towards or completed Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
·Current experience working in Insolvency
Competitive salary & benefits.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.