This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to be developed within a dynamic and supportive team, with responsibility for the end to end payroll function.
We are currently recruiting for a new permanent and full-time opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join a busy and established team based at their office in New Milton.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing one weekly and two monthly payrolls
• Dealing with all payroll related queries
• End to end payroll processing
• Processing leavers and starters – including P46 & P45s
• Collating, validating and inputting of the weekly and monthly payroll data
• Issuing P45s to leavers and P60s at the end of the tax year
• Processing of pension auto enrolment contributions
• Recording absences, including sickness, holiday, maternity / paternity and ensuring these are paid accordingly
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Payroll Officer / Assistant with full and up to date knowledge of current legislation, including RTI administration, tax / benefits and auto-enrolment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.