An entrepreneurial technology driven business that has enjoyed consistent year on year growth is recruiting an Assistant Accountant to be based at their central Southampton offices conveniently located near to public transport links. The main responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will be:-
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly management reports
• Posting of journals and running of trial balance
• Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Supporting the purchase invoice processing
• Petty Cash Management
• Preparing prepayments and accruals schedules
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified or part qualified CIMA / ACCA with experience in a similar role and looking to continue their professional studies.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.