A dynamic business based in the heart of Basingstoke are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their busy finance department.
Working within the Management Accounts team, the position will be responsible for a broad range of duties which include;
- Producing P&L Reports
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting the month end close period; journal posting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial analysis and commentary
- Create insightful financial reports
- Work with internal department heads to review performance against budgets
To be considered for this role you will studying towards an accountancy qualification such as CIMA/ ACCA and have prior finance experience working within a fast paced organisation. Some knowledge of month end procedures and management accounts is preferred. It is essential to have advanced Excel and excellent communication skills.
The position will be recruited initially on a 6-12 month contract basis with a view to being made permanent in the future. Parking is available onsite and the company are located close to public transport links.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.