“He who is not impressed with sound advice, lacks faith.” Abu Bakr.
We are delighted to be working with an established firm that specialises in providing sound advice to businesses across the country. They are currently looking to recruit an Audit Senior into the team.
You will be an integral part of the team, taking responsibility for running the audit and working directly with the Audited Entity under manager supervision. You will be a trusted point of contact and provide support mostly, for less experienced colleagues, you will have a key role managing the team and supervising the process to ensure their audits are of high quality.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the planning, execution, and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
• Identifying risk matters and raising with Manager/Head of Department/Partner
• Produce work for Manager/Head of Department/Partner clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified
• Identify and understand the needs of the Audited Entity, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree needs and potential solutions with Managers
• Active engagement with senior staff at the Audited Entity to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
• Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified (ACA/ACCA)
• Experienced auditor
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.