Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with a leading software business in North Hampshire who are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their head office accounts department on a fixed term contract basis.
The Finance Manager will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will have responsibility for a diverse range of duties including;
- Review and approve payments
- Oversee payroll and review
- Preparation of VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Manage the month end close period
- Prepare monthly management accounts pack, variance analysis and commentary
- Assist with the audit process
- Provide support and review work of the finance team
- Assist with ongoing various system projects
- Undertake and review detailed reconciliations
To be successful for this position, the desired candidate will have the following skills and attributes;
- ACCA/ ACA or CIMA Qualification
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- A dedicated and hard working team player
- Prior experience of working within a practice environment
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
The position will be initially working remotely with an option to be office based from time to time. The company are accessible by public transport and have free car parking available onsite.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.