Sheridan Maine are recruiting an Integration Project Accountant to join a leading manufacturing organisation based in Somerset.
This role will play an integral role in the financial management and controls for the Group UK site integration projects. As the Integration Project Accountant you will business partner with key stakeholders, including project managers and other members of the supply chain, to provide regular updates and financial reporting to the Board regarding the financial progress of the integration projects.
Key accountabilities within the role:
• Assisting in the preparation of the business case for new integration projects
• Working with the integration project team to ensure tracking of costs throughout the life of the project and ensuring the project is delivered within budget and given timescales
• Managing bill of materials, revised pricing and costing rates
• Leading the generation of commercial agreements covering transfer of trade and assets and assessing estimates for work being transferred to the supply chain
Key skills and experience required:
• You will be a Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) who is able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Must have an understanding of inventory standard costing gained within a manufacturing environment
• In-depth knowledge of operating ERP systems, with excellent Excel experience
• Familiar with all aspects of general ledger accounting
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain financial concepts to non-finance colleagues
• Experience business partnering with a range of stakeholders across an organisation
• Proactive and accountable, proven ability to deliver results within agreed timescales
• Drive and ambition to succeed in business
• Experience of financially managing a site closure/integration project would be advantageous
This role is considered an excellent opportunity to join the business, demonstrate your ability and develop into a senior finance management role within the Group.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible