Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a well established employer of choice in the Southern counties, who are seeking a Treasury Operations Manager to join their expanding finance team.
As Treasury Operations Manager you will report into the Director of Treasury and supported by two direct reports, you will be responsible for the day to day Treasury Operations for the Group, including:
• The Group's cashflow forecast
• Active cash management and bank deposit account management
• Statutory accounting requirements and reporting
• Ensuring compliance with financial covenants and treasury policies
• Oversight of financial instruments accounting under FRS102
• Oversight and co-ordination of treasury audits, security utilisation and charging reporting
• Assist with the preparation of the Groups financial business plan
Qualifications and relevant experience required:
• The preferred candidate will ideally have a relevant Treasury/Finance (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Qualifications/Business Degree or experience
• Experience in treasury and cashflow management, demonstrable analytical skills and general IT knowledge, including Advanced Excel BI and Analysis tools.
• A good grasp of Statutory Accounts/FRS102
• Proven ability of leading small teams with the maturity and gravitas working at all levels of business with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The organisation can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package including predominately working from home with the ability to work from Head Office in Dorset as required. This is a visible position within an organisation that prides itself on balancing a successful growth plan with an ethically rewarding environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.