We are partnering with a busy and expanding business in Bournemouth who are looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant to join their busy team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with all payroll and pension related queries
• Coordinating all group payrolls
• Checking all starter and leaver documentation
• Ensuring all payroll and BACs payments are run accurately and on time
• Dealing with the HMRC regarding payments of PAYE and National Insurance
• Preparing P45's, P60's and P11D's
• Liaising with pension providers
• Processing timesheets, commission figures and bonus claims
The successful candidate will have up to date payroll experience / knowledge along with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Strong IT skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work independently without supervision is essential.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.