Sheridan Maine are working with a leading Portsmouth Company to secure a Payroll Officer for a six month contract. Based in Portsmouth and close to all transport links, this is a great position within a leading employer of choice- outstanding working conditions and environment, roles in this company do not come up very often!
Duties are what you would associate with a Payroll Officer- and include, but are not limited to
- New starter and leaver processing
- Adherence to payroll deadlines
- Calculations including over payments and advances
- Process review- don't be shy to suggest improvements!
- Enquiry solution- internal/ external
- Deductions and all statutory processing relating to payroll
The ideal candidate will-
- have extraordinary attention to detail
- have experience within a payroll environment
- be available immediately
- be accurate in their workings
- knowledge of statutory payments and compliance
- excellent communication skills- written and verbally
- be customer focused
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.