A leading business and a well known brand in Portsmouth are working with Sheridan Maine to recruit a Credit Controller to join their high performing team on a Fixed Term Contract. Working within a highly successful unit, this role will contribute to the excellent performance of the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable function.
Reporting to the team Senior, this role's duties will include but will not be restricted to
- carrying out Credit Checks for clients
- monitor high risk accounts
- negotiating payment plans
- chasing debts by phone and email
- debt ledger management
- all relevant credit admin.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Credit Controller with proven collections experience. They will also
- be an excellent organiser
- have a great manner on the telephone
- be comfortable with high volume of calls
- have a motivated, 'can-do' approach.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.